Automation Generation Blog
This is a blog for a Proceedural Generation Tool I am working on for EECS 499-Game Development Independent Research. Links to the tools progress are posted under here weekly.
Access a web build of the tool here: Click Link
- 9/13/2020 Finding Academic Papers on Procedural Generation Tools
- 9/15/2020 Market Research on Relevant Industries
- 9/15/2020 Stakeholder Archetypes
- 9/23/2020 Stakeholder Outreach and Prototyping
- 9/29/2020 Interviewing Stakeholder and Determining Direction for Project
- 10/6/2020 Tool Development Intro
- 10/13/2020 Color and Map Preview
- 10/21/2020 3D Mesh Generation and Stakeholder followups.
- 10/28/2020 Custom Textures.
- 11/1/2020 UI Improvements.
- 11/11/2020 Bug Fixes and Beginning Tree Placement.
- 11/17/2020 Possion Distribution for Item Placement
- 12/19/2020 Final Blog Post